Madison
Halle
Londyn
Monday, February 18, 2008
Just a "little" information!
We are new to the blogging so I figured I would just let everyone know what is new in our lives. Rick is working at Enterprise Rent-a-Car, but is frantically trying to find a new job. The hours are too long and the pay too little. Sound familiar to anyone else? We are hoping that he will be working at Beneficial Life soon! I am still doing the same thing! Working at New York Burrito. Although my hours spent at the store have dramatically decreased, I am busier than ever with the accounting and all sorts of errands. The best part of my life however is my two little angels. Madison is 3 going on 16 and Halle is 13 months. They are so much fun and have completely diffenent personalities. Madison is our little princess and lives up to that name whole-heartedly. She loves everything and anything pink and would wear a dress or "princess" as she calls it anytime and anywhere. She is just beautiful but quite a handful! Halle is just like her Daddy. So laid back and will go along with anything. (not to mention she looks just like her Daddy!) But, her favorite person is MOMMY! She is just starting to walk so her little world will grow so much. I could tell you all so much about them, but I don't know if anyone would read it but me! We feel so blessed to have one another and look forward to our future together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know how you feel about talking about your kids. They are the best part of our world. Well i have tagged you, so go to my blog to get instructions. Love stacy
welcome to the blogging world. i can't wait to sarchastically make fun of ricky through your blog. tell him to call me and give me his new phone number. see you guys july 4th!
Post a Comment