Madison

Madison

Halle

Halle

Londyn

Londyn

Saturday, August 2, 2008

And there she goes again........

I'm finally doing it!! It has been long enough but I do have good reasons. I still do not have internet access. Alot has happened since my last post. We had some of our very best friends from Las Vegas come and stay with us over the fourth of July. We had a blast. We crammed as much as we could into the little time we had with them. We went to Jackson one day and walked around the shops, went on the Alpine slide, and to the dismay of everyone else in the car, took a walk down my memory lane and all the fun times I had while I lived there. We were really sad to see them go. CHRISTINA!! Thank you for making "GOLF TIME" so much fun!!
I feel like we are finally settling into our new house. Its so crazy how many houses you can look at (and absolutely hate), and then you find that one that just feels like home. I am so happy in our new house and love putting my little touches on every room. Our new ward is wonderful too. My calling is Primary Chorister and probably the funnest calling ever. The kids in primary are so much fun and I actually look forward to preparing for my time with them.
I have been feeling a little lazy lately, especially after reading Melissa Fishers blog about running in marathons, so guess what!?! I took a stab at it and actually really enjoyed myself. Although I started on a lot smaller scale than you did Melissa......it was nice to have time to myself and just enjoy the little time I had peace and quiet. Running can give you a quick boost of confidence which is necessary. I hope that I can keep up with it and eventually catch up with everyone else out there!
Well, I think that is the basics. I have a bunch of pictures to show but again, it will probably be a little while before I get them posted. Hopefully my husband will sell lots of insurance so I cna get internet again (thats a hint for anyone who wants insurance and more of my updates!!!)

3 comments:

steve said...

holy crap! i thought this was dead

Melissa Fisher said...

Don't give me too much Credit! I have barely ran since that race! Good for you. It gets addicting doesn't it? YOu need to post pictures of your new house. I bet it's nice to have your own official place again. Don't you hate moving?

A said...

Nice to have you back in the world of blog. I hope Rick sells lots of insurance so you can come back as a regular.