


A Little Lost Puppy!
Sad news. We lost out little dog Koda yesterday. I think I am taking it harder than anyone else. I loved that little dog. We have alerted all the shelters and everyone else we can think of just in case, but I figure someone took him. Who could resist such a cute puppy? If anyone hears of a brown pomeranian..........please let me know!
5 comments:
Ok, I don't mean this in a disparaging way but 2 things: First, that is not a dog, it is a rat. Second, your dog's gone. For some reason people like small rats, um I mean dogs, and this person is probably selling it for $600 or so on ebay. Might as well go get another one. You can have our cats if you want! Or, your husband is using it for meat at burrito. Either way...
YAWN....update please
ok, seriously. update PLEASE....what else am I supposed to look at when I am bored at work?
Hey you guys. Your kids our so cute. I love the slide show. I haven't figured that one out yet. I hope things are great up in Poky. Renee
your dog is dead
Post a Comment