It has been way to long since my last post. I apologize. Life is so busy. Rick starts at Beneficial is a couple of weeks and we are so excited. No more ENTERPRISE!! I'm sure Rick is looking forward to it more than anyone mostly because he has his own little office! How cute. As for me, New York Burrito has kept me very busy lately (which is good and bad)! I also teach preschool for Madi who just loves to learn about everything. She is growing so fast and has such a fun personality. Rick worries alot about her mostly because she is so dang cute! Halle is so shy and won't go to anyone but MOMMY! I just love that! All and all we have a great life and love our little family. We look forward to warmer weather and days at the park. NO MORE SNOW! Hopefully I will be able to post some cute pictures soon. Our camera is having difficulties. I love keeping in touch with everyone and seeing how cute everyone is!
PS-I hope this gives you something to do STEVE! I know you have been so bored at work lately and that is all because we haven't updated our blog. My Bad! Can't wait to see you guys in July! Give Christina our best.
8 comments:
You spoke to soon about the snow. Isn't it crap! It is freakin MAY!! I am so glad you updated your blog! Keep in touch!
Lindsey,
I stumbled accross your blog so I thought I might as well say Hi. I can't believe how much Madi looks exactly like you. Your girls are sooo cute! Did you know I live in Arizona? I heard about the snow and I'm sorry for you guys. It has been a long winter there! Anyway, I just wanted to say hello. Angela
I'm glad you finally updated your blog. I wish we could of went to the park the other day. Will have to try to go another day. We have a lot to catch up on. I miss you lots! Stacy
Hey Lindsey I am glad that you found my blog. I will love checking in with you. Your girls are GORGEOUS!
Your girls are so pretty. Seriously, I love Madi's pretty eyes. Cute pics. The thing that we miss most in Poky is NYB!!! We could eat there everyday! Who cares about friends and family, we want our burritos!!!
all i can say is it is about time. just kidding. glad to hear rick has his own office. might want to make sure he keeps the door open though. you know how rick gets when he is alone. scary..... :-)
Hey Linds. I got Brooklyn's swimsuit at target last year. I found that they had the cutest swimsuits. I have alot of useless knowledge! Your puppy is so cute!
the puppy is dead. why cant we move on?
Post a Comment