Madison

Madison

Halle

Halle

Londyn

Londyn

Thursday, May 8, 2008

ITS OFFICIAL!!

YES! I am so excited. We will be moving into our new house on June 15. I can't wait. It has been a very long process, but definately worth the wait. I will post some pictures as soon as my camera is fixed. I feel like life is falling into place. We have been very blessed in our life, but I feel we have just been showered with blessings lately. When I look back at times in my life that have been "difficult," I like to smile and laugh because they seem so small and insignificant. (although at the time I could have sworn my life was over:) I am grateful for family and friends in my life that keep me on track and support Rick and I in our trials and blessings. I love you all!

10 comments:

steve said...

remember that we let you guys stay in our master bedroom when you came to vegas. i expect the same treatment when we are there in july.....get ready for some taco time baby! also, too much information about rick's A game off the golf course!

A said...

That's so exciting! Where is is and what's it like? I'm jealous because our house seem like it is forever away. I talked to Mal, she said she and Jess hung out. She seems to be doing well. Pregnant again, huh? How's Mandy?

the longmores said...

Hi,
It is crazy how everyone has a blog. Also yes we are excited to move back to poky. It will be nice to be close to my family. You sure have a cute puppy. How old are your kids now? I bet they are getting big. Also congrats on the new house and job, that is great!

steve said...

actually, you slept in the living room cause you were scared of our black neighbors. admit it!

Jared and Lisa said...

congrats!! Im excited for you... I think we all feel like our lives are crazy at one time or another... Im just glad yours is falling into place:)also tell rick i say congrats on the new job as well!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, I love getting a new house!!!!-The moving part sucks. You need to post pics soon.

Stacy said...

Hey Linds! I'm so glad you got that house. I need to come see it! Give me a call sometime.

Kit said...

Yay!! Moving is so hard! I just finished packing everything up and cleaning. remember it is so much harder than you think, so start early. Post pics soon.

Jared and Lisa said...

hey you haven't updated in a while what up with that???

steve said...

yawn....AGAIN!